Thursday, March 26, 2009

The First Usage of the Bubble Umbrella - A BLAH HUSHBUG MOMENT

So I have a habit of buying shitty ass umbrellas...just absolutely horrible..so I decided to buy a new one while taking a shopping trip at Target with the BEE. So I found this amazing bubble umbrella that I've been wanting forever and decided to make the whopping 18 dollar purchase...(WHAT..a steal). I clearly bought the umbrella at the wrong time because right after the purchase it wanted to get all sunny outside...whatev...I couldn't wait for it to rain. So I checked one of my fav websites (weather.com) and noticed that it would be raining this week....my loser self was soooo excited. WHAT a thrill. I woke up yesterday and just knew it would come in handy but oh no! it was only a light drizzle..I didn't want to look like a fool with my big beautiful umbrella so I let it rest in MJ 215. I went out later that evening and had to bring the umbrella with...I get to my location and my wonderful friend Nino wanted to help me with my stuff and decided that he should hold the umbrella..."I like your umbrella"....uh yea I like it too homie...So I didn't get to use it then either. So now I'm just annoyed lol...this morning I just knew that it would be a great first experience with the bubble...I walk down to leave and it's a Tsunami outside...Monsoon...whichever you prefer. I walk to class and get SOAKED...like jeans, socks, and shoes...not a little dampness...oh no...full on SQUISH SQUISH in between my toes.....NOT COOL. I say "eff the rain"......the first actual usage was quite upsetting. At least the walk back from class was much more pleasing....but I was still soaked...

EFF the rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment