Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday Best - A MIXED MOMENT

I went with Jammage to mawzie's today for Easter...it was great...ate amazing food...got a paper done..chilled...met a friend of hers..all good. I enjoyed it..I even had an Easter basket made for me. Thanks Mawzie!!! and thanks jam for letting me join lol.

Change of subject...a friend of mine on facebook just changed his status to a quote that I've heaard before..."We adore the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who adore us" and it's soooo true...like why do I adore this person sooo much when he constantly ignores me? and at this point in my life, I have no idea who really does adore me...I figure everything is just sexual...so of course most people get ignored.

why do we do this though? it doesn't make sense yet it always seems to happen.

1 comment:

  1. We do this because we believe that the person who is ignoring us yet we adore deep down inside actually does adore us but doesn't want to tell us. If we are not thinking that, we are following the saying that we want what we can't have.

    But when we have some who adores us and is willing to give us the world, we do not want them because they are not giving us a challenge and we believe that they are always going to be there when we are ready to be with them. Mentally we think that they are going to sit down and wait for us until we are ready to be with them.

    ReplyDelete