Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Week - MULTIPLE MOMENTS

I'd say this week was pretty good..especially toward the end...Jamage and I went to turn in our apartment application Friday which felt good. That step is over and now we just have to wait. Later that evening we went to the Mahogany auditions which were pretty much amazing. I love my HBCU experience. It's like something out of a movie. I saw the homie later that night..sat up and watched Juvies til the early morning. It was such a hassle getting out there since some genius thought it would be cool to bring four lanes down to two..I'm impatient and that doesn't mix well with unnecessary traffic. Saturday night was straight..went to a couple of parties..took a dip lol..it was interesting. I found out some interesting things this morning...I should've known...that's all I have to say about that. And isn't it interesting how someone can say that they don't care about something yet continue to bring new things up about it when the conversation had already ended? I find it quite interesting. I'm now about to get on these papers that I planned to write on Friday...obviously didn't happen. I'm also planning a surprise for a good friend and trying to find something COOL..I'm doing these things simply just because...

my mind is elsewhere...so that is all for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment